The G-Pow is the latest addition to the OZ Lineup. We designed this board to be a pow monster and also have tight edge hold on icy or hardpack conditions. It has a rocker between the bindings for float and 2 small flat sections just outside of the bindings for edge hold.
OZ G-Pow Split 14-15
The G-Pow is the latest addition to the OZ Lineup. We designed this board to be a pow monster and also have tight edge hold on icy or hardpack conditions. It has a rocker between the bindings for float and 2 small flat sections just outside of the bindings for edge hold. The nose has a huge early rise rockered shape with a reverse sidecut for pow carves.
The stance and sidecut are set way back (100mm). We also incorporated a whale tail to help make this a true powder board. You will love the float and aggressive design.
The board is also available for girls, more narrow a bit softer and in the length of 152cm.
Oz G-Pow Profile:
- Full Tri-axial carbon fiber construction - Our carbon fiber fabric is the same fabric used in building jet fighters.
- Full length wood core with no finger joints. Finger joints create weak points and inconsistent flex patterns. We are the only; manufacturer that does this because it makes for a more durable and consistent core flex.
- Feather weight construction - Carbon fiber, our secret light weight hybrid wood core and simple, solid construction.
- Directional-Allows for perfect powder turns.
- Set back stance-Better float.
- Hardened steel edges fully wrapped around the board - provides solid protection of your board from all angles.
- Recycled plastics used in every board-Environmentally responsibility, we don't have to do it but we do.
- USDA certified bio based epoxy resin - Environmental responsibility.
- Micro Camber between the bindings with and early rise rockered nose and tai - Micro camber for tight hold in icy conditions and skinning traction. Rockered nose and tail for float in pow conditions. The best of both worlds!
- Die cut, Durasurf base - the most durable base in the industry.
- Durable faux wood top sheet design
- 100% satisfaction guarantee for 3 years - Best in the business! We build them in our factory and stand behind our product 100%. We guarantee you will be 100% happy with our snowboards or we will repair or replace it for free!
- Hand waxed and stone ground base-We don't use any automated machines to finish our boards. Everything is done by hand and that creates a better, longer lasting ride!
- Hand crafted in Wheat Ridge, COLORADO!-Come check us out, 4880 Robb St. #6, Wheat Ridge, CO 8003