The Aplenglow is OZ`s flagship splitboard design. It has a micro camber between the bindings for precise control on icy conditions and skinning traction. It has an early rise micro rockered nose and tail for float in all conditions.
OZ The Alpenglow Split 14-15
The Aplenglow is OZ`s flagship splitboard design. It has a micro camber between the bindings for precise control on icy conditions and skinning traction. It has an early rise micro rockered nose and tail for float in all conditions. This board is best for those who want a splitboard for all conditions; powder, icy, wind blown, wet, slush, crust. You name it this board can handle it!
It is also available for girls, a bit softer, more narrow and in 157cm.
- Full Tri-axial carbon fiber construction - Our carbon fiber fabric is the same fabric used in building jet fighters.
- Full length wood core with no finger joints. Finger joints create weak points and inconsistent flex patterns. We are the only; manufacturer that does this because it makes for a more durable and consistent core flex.
- Feather weight construction - Carbon fiber, our secret light weight hybrid wood core and simple, solid construction.
- Directional-Allows for perfect powder turns.
- Set back stance-Better float.
- Hardened steel edges fully wrapped around the board - provides solid protection of your board from all angles.
- Recycled plastics used in every board-Environmentally responsibility, we don't have to do it but we do.
- USDA certified bio based epoxy resin - Environmental responsibility.
- Micro Camber between the bindings with and early rise rockered nose and tai - Micro camber for tight hold in icy conditions and skinning traction. Rockered nose and tail for float in pow conditions. The best of both worlds!
- Die cut, Durasurf base - the most durable base in the industry.
- Durable faux wood top sheet design
- 100% satisfaction guarantee for 3 years - Best in the business! We build them in our factory and stand behind our product 100%. We guarantee you will be 100% happy with our snowboards or we will repair or replace it for free!
- Hand waxed and stone ground base-We don't use any automated machines to finish our boards. Everything is done by hand and that creates a better, longer lasting ride!
- Hand crafted in Wheat Ridge, COLORADO!-Come check us out, 4880 Robb St. #6, Wheat Ridge, CO 8003