With the Jones Women's Solution freeride splitboard you will reach your untouched lines just beside the resort or you go further into the backcountry to explore the heart of the wilderness.
Jones Women's Solution 17-18
With the Jones Women's Solution freeride splitboard you will reach your untouched lines just beside the resort or you go further into the backcountry to explore the heart of the wilderness. The board has a gentle Magne Traction and a directional rocker shape, combined with the blunt nose and the easy tail these features are a good cocktail for a lot of float, good edge control and fun rides, even switch. If you need an allconditions backcountry splitboard, the Women's Solution is the right solution.
New in the season 2017-18: Carbon split stringers add more pop and precise response to the board.
The ULTRA Split-Core keeps the board light on your feet going up and down. Quick tension tail offers a Built-in climbing skin tension system using a pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip. It is supplied with connectors and Karakoram clips. So if you have found the right binding or you are splitting with the Voile slider tracks, you just need good splitboard skins, and the safety stuff to go exploring.
Shape and profile remain the same this season, but the design goes with the time.
Jones Women's Solution Profile:
Jones Women's Solution Tech:
Jones Women's Solution in Action:
- Directional Rocker: Cumber under foot, rocker at nose and tail
- Inner & outside mellow Magne-traction: Additional contact points ensure better edge hold in firm conditions on the way up and down
- Quick Tension Tail: Built-in system to mount Jones splitboard skins
- Blunt Nose: A Snowboard with a blunt nose offers better flotation than one with an pointy nose of equal length.
- Progressive Sidecut: Larger radius to the ends - for smoother initiations of turns
- Flip Flop Base: Different Base-combinations reduce the usage of synthetic plastics.
- Master Core: From light poplar- und powlonia-woods with good absorption properties
- Triax Fiberglass
- Carbon Stringers: for more pop und response
- Sintered 9990: Fastest and most robust base in the Jones product line
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- Wend Natural Wax
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet.
- Robust Oversized Recycled Edges
- Karakoram Ultra Clips