Genuine Gear Guides Powder-Carbon machine has been further improved this season.
Length: 158cm 162cm 166cm
Price (SRP) from: 770€
Included: Splitboard, Voile Hooks & Clips
Genuine Gear Guides Powder-Carbon machine has been further improved this season. Shape (directional shape with 25mm of taper) and profile (camber under foot, rockered nose) will not change this season, but the Scapegoat has been given sidewalls made of polyurethane to improve the damping properties. The material is also used to make skateboard wheels. This should make the board a little smoother when you are riding at higher speeds. Why G3 designed the Scapegoat split in black and the Blacksheep split in green we couldn't find out.
- Shape: Directional Shape, 25mm Taper
- Profile: Powder-Rocker, Camber under foot, rockered nose
- Core: Poplar and Paulownia
- Fiberglass: Biaxial and Triaxial stitched carbon fibre
- Sidewalls: PolyUrethane
- Stealth Razor Edge profile - reduces mass
- Textured co-extruded nylon topsheet
- Hardened steel edges