A floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow.
Burton Flight Attendant Split
Splitboard Test Results
The Burton Flight Attendant is a classic S-Rocker split so it delivers a solid performance during ascent. A bit softer and lighter than the Dump Truck it finds it's way through tracked areas without getting nervous. In powder the nose keeps up and it is quite quirly. On hard slopes the Flight Attendant Split performs like a normal Burton S-Rocker board. The balance is quite good, the kickturns come easily even when a lot of snow sticks to the topsheet.
A floaty, directional shape mixed with the comfort of a twin feel when cruising on a flat base – translate to unrestricted freedom in pillow stacks, cliff drops, and deep, untracked pow. Not quite as bold and aggressive as the Dump Truck Split, it thrives as a freestyle-inspired utility knife for fully featured, skintrack-accessed terrain.
- Profile: Directional Camber
- Shape: Directional Shape, 10 mm Taper
- Core: FSC-certified Super Fly II Splitboard Core, Squeezebox
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass
- Base: Sinterd WFO-Base
- Montage: Burton Channel System
- Carbon I-Beams - carbon backbone increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Pro-Tip: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weights for easier spins.
- Infinite Ride
- 3-Year Waranty