OZ Snowboards was started by veteran snowboarder Adam Browning who has been riding the Colorado mountains for over 25 years.
Adam started OZ with fresh ideas and core values based around building a better snowboard. Adam committed to pushing the envelope of innovation in snowboard design, fabricating boards in Colorado, and building boards as environmentally friendly as possible.
- The factory is 100% powered by wind.
- The used epoxy resin is USDA certified bio-renewable and sourced from waste streams of other industrial processes.
- Use of recycled plastics in every snowboard
- UPS shipment are carbon neutral.
- All of the factory scraps and waste are recycled