Signal Snowboards from California launched the Epic Splitboard this season.
This Allmountain Board is a Rocker and camber blend together using Wavelength technology. So you have a camber between your legs.
The five degree Rocker from your feet out to the tip and tail gives you good floatation and the Camber the requiered edge control.
Due to the transition point you get an additional contact point in the snow that engages even before the edge.
Features Epic Splitboard by Signal Snowboards:
- Old school powder shape, directional stance
- Directional sidecut
- Poplar cores with “Standard Profile”
- Biaxial glass top and bottom
- Durasurf sintered base material
- Laminate maple topsheet not only adds a different look and feel to the board, it also adds tip to tail strength and replaces any need for carbon stringers
- Standard or Split options