Prior has now 8 splitboards in its Quiver. There are areas where you should have a prior, ... mainly in the USA.
At Prior you can choose your design individually from about 10 varieties, according to the topsheet and base.
The lengths are highly variable due to the variety of products. From camber to rocker over to the hybrid shape you can find everything, as well as from the Freestyle Split to the Powder-Rocket.
- AMF Splitboard for Progressive riders who also want to perfect their tricks in the backcountry. Good for explorers who want a versatile split board.
- Brandywine splitboard for freeride, motivated girls who want to travel, guides and discoverers who want to ride untracked POW with their splitboards.
- Backcountry Splitboard is for, Backcountry freaks, guides, explorers and multi-day friends, big faces, high-speed lines or long coated turns.
- The Khyber splitboard is for, backcountry riders who are looking for very good maneuverability and the ultimate powder experience on the split board.
- The Spearhead Split is for powder hunters who doesn`t want to take compromise on other types of snow.
- The Fissile splitboard is for the powder experts who ride themselves to nice couloirs, bowls and tree runs.
- The Lupin Twin, is for the self motivated snowboarders seeking freedom of a twin tip shape in untracked powder.
- The Swallowtail Splitboard, is for powder friends who want to ride directional. It also has good properties in hardpack and tree runs.
Attention! The Prior prices are for naked boards, you can choose the finishing, kit, skins, ... . The HP is well standardized for customization.
A video of the 2012 AMF Splitboard by Prior in action: