"The only way to access the backcountry efficently is by touring skies" Is the opinion of the Phenix Crew. So they have designed their TTX Splitboard as a 4-part split and they are proud to present their next splitboard generation for effortless touring.
Set your own rules:
The TTX 162 is a splitboard for alpinism and mountaineering, so you can walk up 6 hours in all kind of conditions and terrain to shred it down in a few minutes.
The Double-Flex, derivated from the Phenix solid board range makes it very manoeuvrable in couloirs and at treeruns.
The progressive Nose, is specially designed for their splitboards to make it more comfortable on the ascent and at challenging traverses.
The 20mm pintail makes turning easier and you can handle straight lines at high speed very well.
Thanks to the combination of the mono radius sidecut and the Double-Flex with a powerfull front support you can handle every terrain and all conditions with this unique type of Splitboard.
- 4 parts splitboard technology (central part divided in 2)
- Fibres derivated from ski (1000g/m2 Triaxial fibre) to boost longevity of your splitboard
- ABS sidewalls inside and outside
- 0° - 25° goofy/regular angle settings (more angle possible with custom made pucks).
- Pucks with OVER-RIDE system (overlapping on the central part for effort withstand and beter cohesion of the board)
- Central part ACCESS system linkage: fast assembly, keep natural flex of the board, use also over-ride tech. Made in 7075T6 aluminium
- Adaptator plate for spark LT-PIN and other, use over-ride tech. LOWTECH like systems also possible for hardboot riders
- internal sidecut to keep torsional flex: the TORX CONTROL
- Plum WOM Hooks
- Karakoram Tip clips
- effective edge: 1260 mm
- tip width: 295 mm
- tail width Larg. patin: 245 mm
- larg. tail: 275 mm
- sidecut radius: 8,5 m
- pintail: 20 mm
- wood finishing