Nitro Thunderbolt 14-15
Testers StatementThe more hiking orientated and fast riders will have a lot of fun with this stiffer tuned splitboard.
Riding Style / Field of use
The massive camber of the Thunderbolt and the low weight gives great uphill performance and edgecontrol on the ascent as well as on the descent. If you like traditional Camber and have the power in your feet to get the juice out of it. You have a confident partner for all your missions.
With this brand new lightweight Koroyd Hybrid Core splitboard you will find yourself climbing some of the biggest peaks and backcountry lines you have ever imagined, with enough energy left over to go back up for more. The Koroyd Hybrid Core combined with the Diamond Laminates makes this one of the lightest splitboards on the mountain, while the new Lowrider Camber delivers the durability and stability you expect from a standard snowboard. No more excuses – splitboarding just got lighter.
Nitro Thunderbolt Split Design 14-15:
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- EXCLUSIVE KOROYDTM CORE: ultra lightweight KOROYDTM material, for maximum precision and unrivaled response
- DIAMOND LAMINATES: a full layer of carbon fiber for maximum pop and minimum weight
- SINTERED SPEED FORMULA II BASE: speed freaks only - our exclusive nanotech wax infused formula - no drag, don’t lag, nothing’s faster
- NEW! LOWRIDER CAMBER: Mellow positive camber curve for the perfect blend of flex, pop and control
- VOILÈ COMPATIBLE INSERT PATTERN: 6x2 insert pattern compatible with the majority of mounting systems on the market.
- TIP AND TAIL LOCKS: high-strength composite and stainless steel hardware. Removable for board tune up.
- T7075 ALUMINUM HOOKS: lightweight, reliable and catch-free design without moving parts.
- CAMBER: LOWRIDER
(Standard Camber but a bit smoother)
- SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL SPLITBOARD
- FLEX: ALL TERRAIN
- WIDTH: MID-WIDE
- Sizes and Price
- Sizes: 157cm, 162cm, 166cm
- Price Standard: 999,90 Euro
- Price (incl.Voilé-Set): 1319,90 Euro
Nitro Splitboards Sizechart: