Nitro Thunder 14-15
Testers StatementFast riders profit from the camber and the excellent edgegrip.
Riding Style / Field of use
Compared to the Thunderbolt the Thunder is a bit more mellow regarding the camber. Still very good performance on the ascent and on the descent as well. Same as for the Thunderbolt, you have to know how to ride it in Powder, then it is a great board for all conditions and terrain.
Never has it been easier to get what you want. Gain access to that secret powder stash - disguised with the undercover Thunder Lowrider Camber splitboard. For the people who want to experience more than just the runs that are accessible by chairlifts.
Nitro Thunder Split Designs:
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- POWERLITE CORE: ultra lightweight tip-to-tail wood core reduces weight for a solid ride with refined control and lots of pop
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- PREMIUM EXTRUDED FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable
- LOWRIDER CAMBER: Mellow positive camber curve for the perfect blend of flex, pop and control
- VOILÈ COMPATIBLE INSERT PATTERN: 6x2 insert pattern compatible with the majority of mounting systems on the market.
- TIP AND TAIL LOCKS: high-strength composite and stainless steel hardware. Removable for board tune up.
- T7075 ALUMINUM HOOKS: lightweight, reliable and catch-free design without moving parts.
- CAMBER: LOWRIDER (Standard camber but a bit smoother)
- SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL SPLITBOARD
- FLEX: ALL TERRAIN
- WIDTH: MID-WIDE
- Sizes and Price
- Sizes: 157cm, 162cm, 166cm
- Price Standard: 599,90 Euro
- Price (incl.Voilé-Set): 919,90 Euro
Nitro Splitboards Sizechart:
Nitro Video Presentation