With this wallet friendly splitboard you can finally try snowboarding beyond the marked runs. The Flat Out allows for easy turns and maneuvering in any terrain up and down the mountain. You will soon be on top of an untouched powder field and experiencing the adventures of splitboarding. Allowing you to access untouched, heli-terrain, without breaking the bank.
- RADIAL SIDECUT: smooth turns and control at any speed.
- POWER PODS: extended width under your bindings for added edge grip
- POWERCORE: tip-to-tail poplar wood core provides the perfect balance of strength, flex and board-feel
- BI-LITE LAMINATES: biaxial fiberglass for effortless turns and a forgiving flex.
- PREMIUM EXTRUDED FH BASE: our ultra clear base material blend - fast and durable
- FLATOUT ROCKER: For easy turns and smooth maneuvers
- VOILÉ COMPATIBLE INSERT PATTERN: 6x2 insert pattern compatible with the majority of mounting systems on the market.
- TIP AND TAIL LOCKS: high-strength composite and stainless steel hardware. Removable for board tune up.
- T7075 ALUMINUM HOOKS: lightweight, reliable and catch-free design without moving parts.
- CAMBER: FLATOUT ROCKER
- SHAPE: DIRECTIONAL SPLITBOARD
- FLEX: ALL TERRAIN
- WIDTH: MID-WIDE
- Sizes and Price
- Sizes: 156cm, 161cm, 165cm
- Price Standard: 499,90 Euro
- Price (incl.Voilé-Set): 819,90 Euro