Riding Style / Field of use
Ascent: Nothing much has changed in the 2017 version. The Doppelganger Split remains one of the most versatile boards with increased uphill performance.
Descent: During descent the board has amazing powder versatility in challenging terrain.
Snowconditions at the tests: from 20-30 cm of powder to hardpack and slopes
Bindings used for testing: SP und Spark
Boots: Deeluxe und Fitwell
Doppelganger - the all-round splitboard for your next backcountry endeavor. For those looking to get even more powder than what is available right off the trail, the Doppelganger will easily get you to the top of any unmarked and untouched powder thanks to the Hike Pods technology for better edge grip on the way up. The Cam-Out Camber and directional mid-wide shape will allow you to float through the pow and navigate back home with ease!
- Powerlite Core: Light poplar tip to tail core for reduced weight with lots of pop and board control
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Biaxial fiberglass - forgiving and strong
- Sintered Speed Formula HD Base: - achieves higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.
- Hike Pods - additional grip for the ascent in the binding area
- Voile compatible insert patterns
- Tip and Tail Locks
- T7075 Aluminium Hooks
- Shape:Directional Splitboard
- Flex: All Terrain
- Camber: Cam-Out Camber
- Width: Mid-Wide
- Sidecut: Progressive
- Response Rating: 7