The directional Camber Splitboard from Mendiboards comes in different designs for each lenghth. It is designed to give a maximum of performance in all snow conditions and terrain.
All Mendiboards have a long effective edge to bring control to the snow and lots of grip, both ascending and descending.
The boards are very versatile and are fun to ride as well as at hardpack and at the deep crystal clean days. Even when the Boards are described as traditional camber Splitboards they come with a decent Noserocker to boost the float in deep powder.
The flex is adjusted in the way, that the nose keeps up in powder, while the whole board keeps stable and controlable at highspeed. Due to the carbon laminates it is light, has lots of POP and gained durability.
It is a great board for all conditions and all terrain, so the guys from Mendiboards.
- Tradicional camber profile.
- Directional board.
- Carbonium laminate technology.
- Ultralight topsheet with uv protector.
- Sublimation graphic topsheet in 150 cm and 154cm lengths.
- Wood venner topsheet in 158cm and 162cm wide.
- Silk Screen graphic topsheet in 162 cm.
- Triaxial fiberglass.
- Poplar and bamboo mixed wood core.
- Black Sintered p-tex 4500 speed base with high wax absorption.
- Die cut mountain logo in nose.
- 8 lines of inserts for more options of stance and rider position (in 150 cm 7 lines of insets).
- Voile compatible insert pattern.
- Traditional camber profile for more contact with snow climbing and snowboarding in all snow conditions.
Mendiboards Designs 14-15:
Mendiboards Profile 14-15:
Mendiboards Sizechart 14-15: