The Spliff is the little brother of the Freebird Split, both from the Family Tree series. Despite the short length you have a massive float as the board is generally somewhat wider. Also, the edge grip is surprisingly good. For technical descents such as narrow Colouires, treeruns or rock-strewn terrain the short length comes into play and you can ride those sections playful and agil.
The Spliff is available in 148cm, it is supplied with hooks and clips.
Burton Splitboard Spliff Design 13-14:
Burton Splitboard Spliff Sizechart:
Burton Splitboard Spliff S-Rocker Shape:
Burton Splitboard Spliff, characteristics:
Check out the Presentation Vids about the Landlord and Antisocial Splits.
- BEND: S-RockerTM
- SHAPE: Directional [5MM Taper]
- FLEX: Directional
- CORE: Super Fly IITM Core with DualzoneTM EGDTM
- FIBERGLASS: TriaxTM
- BASE: Sintered
- EXTRAS: Squeezebox, Side Effects, Pro-TipTM, and Infinite RideTM Interface,
- RADuCTION LEvEL: 10 [Downsize 8 to 10cm From Normal Board Length]
- Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- Winner of Backcountry Magazine’s 2013 Editor’s Choice Award