Burton Landlord 16-17
Riding Style / Field of use
The Burton Landlord Split performs well at the ascent as well as at the descent. The adjustment possibilities regarding stance are great.
Leave the masses in the resort, make your own tracks on the way up and cruise down with the ultimate splitboard.
With the Burton Landlord splitboard edition, out of bounds becomes your own backyard. Unparalleled ease of use in stance adjustability thanks to the Split Channel mounting system. Underfoot, the Landlord Split’s Balanced Freeride Geometry elicits the holy grail of a freestyle feel with the float and nimble edging of a directional deck; your key to closing on the best untracked real estate around. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin enhances performance and positive feelings.
- Bend Directional Camber
- Shape Directional Shape, 17MM Taper
- Flex Directional Flex
- Core FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- Fiberglass 45° Carbon Highlights High Voltage
- Base Recycled Sintered WFO Base
- Mounting Split Channel™
- Features Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, EcoZen® Topsheet, Super Sap® Epoxy, Infinite Ride™