What did we like while testing the SP FT Split?
- The Rearentry and the possibility to keep the Highback open at the ascent, gives lots of comfort and enables you to do wider strides.
- The power transmission while riding
- At the Multi-Entry Version we like the combination of the best of both worlds.
- The use of crampons and "on the fly" mounting is super easy.
- The performance / price ratio
What we didn't like?
The use of the Pin System, is already out of date!
If you have further questions just drop us a line below the article.
The FT Split at the moment is the most traditional binding at the market. It has some advantages and a very economic price compared to other bindings.
The FT Split Binding by SP-United, with it`s extremely light and durable baseplate is up front regarding the weight. The crampons can easily be mounted on the fly. Highly reliable and with great functions the SP FT Split is your best buddy in the backcountry. On the way up the bindings unleash their potential and you have great comfort and top performance. Once you have tryed it there is no way back.
The SP FT Split is also available as Multy-Entry binding which combines the best of both worlds. Amazing comfort on the way up, leaving the highback open you can do long strides and if you have to get into your board at sketchy situations or in challenging terrain, you just strap in as you are used to.
In our tests we liked the direct power transmition a lot and also the comfort regarding the way up - not mentioned the really reasonable price.
This binding is perfect for all splitboarders who strive for the best price performance ratio.
- M up to 43
- L up to 46
- XL bigger 46
- BC highback
- Ultraleichte Straps
- all-over EVA highback pad
- EVA footbed
- SLAB Base
- toolless forward-lean adjustment