The Bossu Splitboard Binding by Ranger is a full feature Tech Soft boot binding with interface. Developed from the scratch in 3 years of R and D. Active engagement in ridemode, clamping the board together for unmatched ride performance. Low tech high-performance future proof touring system. Inspired from the tech bindings of today, combining the two unlikely systems to achieve one goal. SIMPLE EFFICIENT long term performance.
Features Bossu Splitboard Binding:
- 7075 CNC machined for the best strength to weight ratio and long term durability
- 6061 heel cups cnc cored to reduce weight
- 7075 minimal tech toe piece with forged carbon fiber adapter plate. The most efficient long term solution to touring compatitable with standard tech binding boots.
- Set ONCE forward lean adjustment with -5deg to 20deg rotation on the fly.
- Urethane Contact points over four areas of the board
The binding is also available for ladies.
Till now we did not have the chance to test it, so if you already have experience with this binding, please post your comments here, thanks.