The PLUM FEYAN Splitboard Binding is optimized for uphill performance and boardfeeling. The connection of the board halfs is great due to the unique interface system.
Plum Feyan Splitboard Bindung Details:
The most important parameters regarding a great Splitboard Binding are simplicity and boardfeeling on the hike as well as on the ride.
There is only one mechanism, which allows you to lock from the hike to the ride mode in a single gesture with your gloves on.
2 versions: one with injected Highback and one with carbon Highback & WOR (Walk Or Ride)
2 sizes: S/M : 27 to 30 cm external boot sole length and 10,8 cm max width
M/L : 29 to 34 cm external boot sole length and 11,5 cm max width
3 colors: orange – blue – black
Prices: from 599 a` 680 € - crampons not included
Mounting the Plum Feyan:
- Machining in aluminim block 7075 T6
- Angle adjustment +35Åã/-35Åã
- Bigger stance amplitude thanks to adjoined holes
- The tour mode axle is built on a bronze pad cover by Teflon to increase durability and smooth turning
- Its construction allows a complete natural rolling movement, also for big foot size
- Dual heel riser
- Easy heel locker
- Straps and Highbacks Salomon Quantum
- 3 spoiler angles : 1 for hiking and 2 for riding
- Quick change between ascent and descent mode
- Locking the binding on the descent interface to tighten the 2 skis together
- The design of descent interface and binding makes the engagement easy, even with snow on the board