The PLUM FEYAN Splitboard Binding brings you the comfort and performance of a modern snowboard binding while strengthening the 2 skis.
We give priority to simplicity and board feeling because we hike all for descent...
There is only one mechanism, which allows you to lock from the hike to the ride mode in a single gesture with your
- 2 versions: one with injected Highback and one with carbon Highback & WOR (Walk Or Ride)
- 2 sizes: S/M : 27 to 30 cm external boot sole length and 10,8 cm max width
M/L : 29 to 34 cm external boot sole length and 11,5 cm max width
- 3 colors: orange – blue – purple
- Prices: from 599 a` 680 € - crampons not included
Technical features :
- Machining in aluminim block 7075 T6
- Angle adjustment +35Åã/-35Åã
- Bigger stance amplitude thanks to adjoined holes
- The tour mode axle is built on a bronze pad cover by Teflon to increase durability and smooth turning
- Its construction allows a complete natural rolling movement, also for big foot size
- Dual heel riser
- Easy heel locker
- Straps and Highbacks Salomon Quantum
- 3 spoiler angles : 1 for hiking and 2 for riding
- Quick change between ascent and descent mode
- Locking the binding on the descent interface to tighten the 2 skis together
- The design of descent interface and binding makes the engagement easy, even with snow on the board
The Plum company :
Plum was created 10 years ago by passionate mountaineers. Reliability and lightweight are our motto.
Machined in Mont-Blanc valley, these bindings “100% homemade” were designed in the mountains by
engineers, project managers and technicians. Four ranges have been developped to let mountaineers enjoy
as much skiing uphill as riding downhill whatever their practices : Freeriding, touring , racing or splitboarding.
Presentation Video Plum Feyan ISPO 2014: