Karakoram thinks about the ladies and comes with the world's first women's-specific splitboardinding on the market, the Women `s Split30.
The heelcup is adjusted to boot size U.S. 6-8 thus the pivot point is no longer 2.5 cm in front of your toes, but there where it belongs to. The highback is 2.5 cm shorter, so it fits well with your splitboard boot. The toe box is narrower in order to avoid back and forth slip of your boots while riding.
The performance is of course the same as of the Split 30.
Rejoice it, the Women `s Split30 can be your new best friend in the backcountry.
It is supplied in black or violet.
Crampons have to be ordered seperately.
Splitboard Binding Karakoram Women`s Split30
- Ride Stride forward lean, by a 90 ° rotation of the "Forwardleand Adjusters" You get a "Backwardlean" with 8 ° which has advantages doing log steps while hiking.
- High Back Air Flow design that improves strenght / weight ratio
- 5 fixing points optimize the connection of the board halves
- The tour mode interface frees itself from the snow and is very stable
- The Tour Mode Axle system brings stifness and smooth turning
- The Heel Lock Down, allows the fixing of the binding on the board, so you can quickly skate out a flat section, or sideways overcome a steep passage in skiing style.
- The dual height riser allows two settings of the climbing aid
Check out the latest Karakoram Video:
- Carbon Fiber
- Stainless Steel
- Dupont Zytel ST