Karakoram has combined their stiffest heelcup with the carbon Highback, to adjust Straightline binding for the toughest riders.
This binding is for you if you really want to charge, and when I write realy, I mean it that way. The guys from Karakoram say "If your motto is point and destroy" then the straightline is for you.
It delivered with Interface for around € 700.
The Split 30 is the entry level model into high performance splitboard bindings for about € 600.00 and has already been described in the last season. Here you can read the information and watch a vid.
And If you are interested in our ISPO News About Karakoram you can check out the Video and further details here.
- Ride Stride forward lean, by a 90 ° rotation of the "Forwardleand Adjusters" You get a "Backwardlean" with 8 ° which has advantages doing log steps while hiking.
- High Back Air Flow design that improves strenght / weight ratio
- 5 fixing points optimize the connection of the board halves
- The tour mode interface frees itself from the snow and is very stable
- The Tour Mode Axle system brings stifness and smooth turning
- The Heel Lock Down, allows the fixing of the binding on the board, so you can quickly skate out a flat section, or sideways overcome a steep passage in skiing style.
- The dual height riser allows two settings of the climbing aid
Here you get the ISPO presentation Vid.
The latest Karakoram vid
- Carbon Fiber
- Stainless Steel
- Dupont Zytel ST