What did we like testing the Karakoram Connect?
- The concept "one for all" is amazing, it reduces the amount of gear and saves your money.
- Changeover from the Split to Solid is super easy and the power transfer is really good, nothing to complain about.
- The moulded straps are comfortable have a great fitting are lightweight and seem durable.
- Very reasonable price for Karakoram.
What we didn`t like?
- Sometimes you have ice on the interface and the changeover from Split- to Ride-Mode is a bit fiddling.
- The material doesn`t seem as sophisticated as the of the Prime.
If you want to know more details just post your questions under the article!
A true step forward for snowboard bindings. The perfect binding for dynamic riders seeking instant response, the Karakoram Prime Connect sets the standard for what high-end bindings should offer.
Also Available for women!
Karakoram Presentation 2016-17:
Sure, we already tested the Connect, and yes the connect has a good price/performance ratio.
Also new are the Karakoram Ultraclips and the last year presented Flex Lock and Quiver Connector (Check pics in the galery).
The set with quiver connector costs 579,- Euros.
• Quiver ready / Split ready
• Dupont Zytel sidewalls: Damping for handling variable inbounds conditions.
• Open Chasis: Maintains board’s natural fl ex
• Construction: Dupont Zytel, High Strength Alloy
Aluminum, Stainless Steel
• Specifi c Width: Each size fi ts true and snug to your boot.
• Underfoot EVA damping system
• Straps: Air-Form Ankle/Air-form Toe