What we liked while testing the Burton Hitchhiker 16-17?
- Quick on the way up due to the negative angle of the highback
- Super Confortable and great fitting due to the Hammoc Strap
- Quick Changeover due to the Tesla System
- The light weight
- The high quality of processing
What we didn't like?
Nothing to complain about.
If you have further questions just post them below the article.
Far away of civilization you will learn to love the comfort and the reliability of the Burton Hitchhiker Splitboard Binding.
The main goal of the colaboration of Spark R&D and Burton was to further improve comfort, durability and combine it with the proved Spark Tesla System to reach a new level of splitboard bindings. The Baseplate is identical to the Spark ARC Baseplate so it is very lightweight and functional.
Burton Hitchhiker Details:
The Hitchhiker is available in 3 sizes S (34-41), M (41-43) and L (43-49)
The Heel Risers are integrated in the Binding and since this year there is just one climbing wire left - more comfort to get it out.
The Spark Sabertooth are the fitting crampons and can be mounted "on the fly".
- BASEPLATE NEW Spark R&D Tesla T1 System featuring a built-in single, fatty climbing wire [Machined Aluminum]
- HI-BACK Burton-Designed Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust FLAD™, True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- ANKLE STRAP Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- TOE STRAP Supergrip Capstrap™
- BUCKLES Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- CUSHIONING Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- BURTON WARRANTY Burton Bindings Warranty