Vaude Men´s Aletsch Jacket II Frog
Testers StatementThe first sense, when I put on the Vaude Aletsch Jacket was a kind of WOW. Very light, soft and super comfortable. No comparison to conventional snowboard clothing.
The first sense, when I put on the Vaude Aletsch Jacket was a kind of WOW. Very light, soft and super comfortable. No comparison to conventional snowboard clothing.
- It is equipped with everything you need for challenging splitboard touring, no more and no less.
- The upper pockets are positioned so that they are freely accessible despite the hip belt of the backpack and at the left arm it has a pocket for the lift ticket if you are in the ski resort.
- It has an inner mesh pocket where you can also store your skins, to keep them flexible in icy temperatures, and an inside pocket with zipper.
- The ventilation under the arms is large enough that you have it comfortable even in spring.
- In the lower pockets the jacket has a kind of "cable-adjustment " tp perfectly fit it at your waist. So the ingress of snow, even with dusting powder is prevented.
- The collar of the jacket is quite pulled up, so your face is well protected from wind and cold.
- The hood is adjustable and while snowboarding or splitboarding you have a clear view to the sides. The helmet fits underneath.
- The length of size L, at a personal height of 183 cm, is perfect to use the Aletsch Jacket with a climbing harness and rope.
- It is very light, absolutely wind - and waterproof and breathable at the same time, what turns out as really good for longer trips.
Conclusion: With the Aletsch jacket from Vaude you are well dressed for challenging mountaineering, it covers all your needs. Price / Performance Ratio is TOP, and additionally the jacket is produced environmentally friendly! Click here for the product description.
-15° it is windy, when I get out of the protected zone, I have fun, because I am well protected
I love the sea, especially the the ocean of clouds when Iam in the mountains, wearing a combination.
Performance meets ecology: This uncompromising 3-layer hooded jacket Aletsch II with environmental friendly Sympatex ® membrane for challenging splitboarding, ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Aletsch Jacket is completely waterproof and windproof. Thanks to the taped seams and waterproof zipper, you're also protected against persistent rain and melting snow. The highly breathable membrane and the long ventilation zips bring a pleasant body climate. The adjustable hood is, of course helmet-compatible. This technical jacket combines high performance and robust functionality and ecology. The Green Shape quality label stands for environmentally friendly production of the material according to the bluesign ® standard.
What is Green Shape?
Green Shape is VAUDE's quality label for products that have special ecological manufacturing. The criteria are strict: only products that consist of at least 90% organic cotton or recycled materials, the wood fiber Tencel ® were colored using the eco-friendly dyeing VAUDE eColour or the world's most stringent textile standard bluesign ®, get the Green Shape quality label.
Men's Jacket Aletsch II. Meet the highest demands in splitboarding, ski touring and ice climbing.
- environmental friendly
Tech: Main fabric - Face: 96% polyamide, 4% elastane, membrane: 100% polyester Lining: 100% Polyester
- 3-Layer Material
- 2 Fronttaschen mit wasserabweisendem RV
- 1 Ärmeltasche mit wasserabweisendem RV
- 1 Innentasche mit RV
- 1 Netztasche innen
- wasserabweisender 2 Wege Front RV mit Untertritt
- Kordelzug im Saum durch die Taschen regulierbar
- weitenregulierbare Ärmelbündchen
- angeschnittene, weitenregulierbare Kapuze
- Unterarmventilation mit wasserabweisendem RV
- Bluesign Standard
- also available for women