The Aletsch pants fit perfectly with the Aletsch jacket, it also got me excited. Comfort, the little weight, wind and weather resistance is impressive.
- The Aletsch pants are simple and functional, and has everything you need as motivated splitboarders or mountaineer.
- The two side pockets and the back pocket are of such a size that everything important fits in.
- The zipper over the full length of the legs ensures pleasant cooling and is also completely sealed in for icy winds.
- The snow guard in the legs fit over snowboard boots and with the clip you can fix them additionally to your shoe laces so that it is properly seated even in the deepest powder and the snow is kept outside.
- With the outer "climbing closure" you can tighten the pants even more to your boots and prevent, known at wide snowboard pants, the problem of "crampons bites" at your pants.
- If the pants are a bit too big, or you like it rather "baggy" the detachable suspenders are great to reach a comfortable fit.
Conclusion: The Aletsch pants is exactly match of the Aletsch jacket and provides everything you need for challenging touring and montaineering. No frills, but functional and total comfort. Again, the price / performance ratio is excellent.
-15° strong wind when getting out of the shadow, I like Splitboarding when i am well protected.
I am loving the sea, and also the Ocean of Clouds when I am well dressed in the mountains.
Performance meets ecology: The uncompromising 3-layer touring pants Aletsch II fit perfectly, as the name suggests, with the Aletsch jacket. With environmentally friendly Sympatex ® membrane for challenging splitboarding, ski mountaineering and ice climbing.
The Aletsch Pants is absolutely waterproof and windproof. The taped seams and continuous waterproof ventilation zippers reliably protect you from heavy rain and melting snow. So that the pants fit well and the kidneys remain always warm, the trousers have suspenders that can be removed if necessary. Protection from sharp steel edges, crampons and rocks provide the abrasion-resistant Cordura ® reinforcements on the legs. This technical and durable pant combines the highest standards of functionality and ecology. The Green Shape quality label stands for environmental friendly production of the material according to the bluesign ® standard.
What is Green Shape?
Green Shape is VAUDE's quality label for products that have special ecological manufacturing. The criterias are strict: only products that consist of at least 90% organic cotton or recycled materials, the wood fiber Tencel ® were colored using the eco-friendly dyeing VAUDE eColour or the world's most stringent textile standard bluesign ®, get the Green Shape quality label.
Vaude Men's Pants Aletsch II. Meet the highest demands in splitboarding, skitouring or iceclimbing
- environmental friendly
Tech: Main fabric - Face: 96% polyamide, 4% elastane, membrane: 100% polyester Lining: 100% Polyester
- 3-layer fabric
- 2 front pockets with water resistant zippers
- 1 sleeve pocket with water resistant zip
- 1 inside pocket with zip
- 1 mesh pocket inside water resistant
- 2-way front zip with rain gutter
- drawcord at the bottom hem adjustable through pockets
- adjustable cuffs attached
- adjustable hood
- underarm ventilation with water resistant zip
- Bluesign ® standard
- also available for women