The Swany, Martin Seiler Pro Model Gloves are asolutely recommendable. They keep you warm even at -25° and they are not to warm when it is geting warmer outside. Thanks to the 3 fingers, you can handle ropes, do abseiling use your ice axe and so on, even your mobile phone can be used with the gloves on.
The best thing is that the leather is supersoft and at the same time very durable, they survived around 100 days without damage!
The Japanese Swany Gloves are great touring gloves. Thanks to the 3 finger shape they keep incredibly warm while they give you all freedom to handle your stuff easily at all weather conditions.
The full leather lining make these gloves very durable. With the pad at the Thumb you can clean your goggles even at the biggest snowstorm. Also you can use your Smartphone, thanks to the reinforced digitalized palm leather.
- OUTER SHELL: SMOOTH GRAIN LEATHER SHIELD, CONDUCTIVE LEATHER PALM WITH REINFORCED DIGITIZED LEATHER,
- INSULATION: SWANY TRI-PLEX + INSULATION SYSTEM
- LINING: SWANY DYNA-THERM LINING
- INSERT GLOVE: SWANY DRYFINGER REFLECTION W/B INSERT
- 3 FINGERS PRECUREVED CONSTRUCTION
- TOUCHSCREEN COMPATIBLE PALM
- QUICK RELEASE STRAP
- AQUAGUARD LOCK-DOWN ZIPPER
- UTILITY HEAT POCKET
- GOOGLE WIPE